Treceți la conținutul principal

Let's talk about music

Well my music taste is very.. hmm let's say unusual .. i don't know about others but this happens to me.
My taste in music changes depending on the season .
Summer i like to listen energetic music like :

Bon Jovi - It's My Life




or :

The Baseballs - Umbrella



The the autumn comes and i feel so nostalgic and depressed and so spleppy:)) and i find myself listening music like :

Green Day- Wake Me Up When September Ends


or:

Westlife - When You Tell Me That You Love Me




Then the winter comes and i search for warm songs... like holiday songs ... family songs something heartwarming

Joy To The World




In the spring ...Oh the beautiful spring ... the season of a new life , well this time of a year i like to listen classical music:

Swan Lake
- tchaikovsky



or:

Tchaikovsky, The Nutcracker, Waltz of the Flowers.




and YES i do like Tchaikovsky his music is very pasional and sad but in the same time very heartwarming and joyfull

Please tell me your taste in music !^_^

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

This is for the crazy ones, for the desperate, for the shielded, for those who are afraid, for those in need of help...

"You have three walls of protection and one of sarcasm around you. Sometimes you should cut the bullshit!" - the things you said to me in mid autumn craze.    You never realize how shielded you are until someone points it out to you. Points out how crazy you are in fact and how much you are in need for someone to save you I told you that I don't know how I got like this. I told you that sometimes I try to say somethings but they will always get stuck at the bottom of my neck. I told you all these stuff and I believed some of them . Until the point you told me that I am full of bullshit. And I believed that this couldn't possible be true because even though I lie to those around me I would never lie to myself. I would never lie about my happiness and I would never lie to myself about my sadness..  Little did I know that most of all I lied to myself. Because in the process of making the people around me believe my fake feelings I fooled myself included up until the...

About love

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. ~ Anonymous I've never considered love  as such a difficult thing to feel I've never though that saying  three words to someone  will have such a heavy  meaning and if i were to scale them they would be heavier than the sun and they make holes in our hearts  and would leave us mute  and silenced

Oare mâţele viseaza?

A venit toamna ! Îmi amintesc cu drag clasele primare când făceam compuneri de copil mic care întotdeauna începeau cu "A venit ..." Orice ar fi fost întotdeauna venea cineva... Acum e târziu ! Mă uit pe geam şi mă gândesc ! Mă gândesc cum trece timpul şi eu nici măcar nu vad schimbările pe care le produce în viaţa mea ! Nu le vad dar le simt! Mâţa sta pe scaun şi doarme ! Ei poate ca nu-i pasa de trecerea timpului ! Se spune ca animalele trăiesc fiecare clipa ca şi cum ar fi ultima ! De ce nu pot şi oamenii să fac asta !! Oh! ...Acu toarce ! Oare visează? Oare ce visează? Întotdeauna m-am întrebat asta când mă uitat la o pisica cum doarme ... mă gândeam întotdeauna la ce se gândeşte atunci când toarce , atunci când se uita la tine cu ochii ei mari . Oare visează ca sărută un şoricel şi ca se va transforma într-o pisica prinţ sau prinţesă? Oare visează ca este urmărită de un şoarece mutant care vrea să o mănânce Oare visează ca poate zbura şi poate să prindă orice vrabie ...